Teachers & Parents
Live + Virtual Presentations + Workshops
Carrots and sticks. Bribes and threats. Are you tired of what passes for motivation these days? Spark the inspiration teachers and parents need to nurture and develop the self-motivation and personal leadership skills students will need to succeed and to lead!
PARENTS have KICKed IT IN with Fran Kick at parent-teacher open house nights, community volunteer trainings, and PTO/PTA meetings. It’s all about motivating kids to motivate themselves, helping parents instill more self-motivation and personal leadership in their children.
TOPICS for presentation themes include:
- Paying attention and responding appropriately
- The more you put into it, the more you get out of it
- What you put into it, is what you get out of it
- If you’re whining, griping and complaining, having a terrible time—maybe that’s why!
- Positive attitude vs. negative attitude—you ultimately make the difference
- Getting involved and cooperatively contributing
- The discipline of focus and the power of attention
- Positively reinforcing yourself and others to make positive choices
- Leading by example—because you can’t lead others until you lead yourself
FRAN KICK has been inspiring teachers, parents, and students to KICK IT IN® and TAKE THE LEAD since 1986. With a B.A. in Education, an M.A. in Educational Psychology, and three recently college-graduated children of his own, Fran knows What Makes Kids KICK!