Live + Virtual Presentations + Workshops
Students appreciate Fran Kick’s fast-paced, down-to-earth, real-world, enthusiasm and interactive approach. Bring Fran Kick to your next event and inspire more students to motivate themselves so they can KICK IT IN and TAKE THE LEAD!
STUDENTS IN GRADES 6–12 have KICKed IT IN with Fran Kick at school assemblies, leadership workshops, team building programs, student government retreats, peer leader training, annual new student or welcome back presentations, multi-school and district events.
COLLEGE STUDENTS attending new student orientations, convocations, first-year programs, guest speaker series, R.A. training, team building programs, student government retreats, leadership training, and campus-wide events have KICKed IT IN with Fran Kick.
TOPICS for presentation themes include:
- Paying attention and responding appropriately
- The more you put into it, the more you get out of it
- What you put into it, is what you get out of it
- If you’re whining, griping and complaining, having a terrible time—maybe that’s why!
- Positive attitude vs. negative attitude—you ultimately make the difference
- Getting involved and cooperatively contributing
- The discipline of focus and the power of attention
- Positively reinforcing yourself and others to make positive choices
- Leading by example—because you can’t lead others until you lead yourself
FRAN KICK has been inspiring college, university, high school, junior high, and middle school students across North America to KICK IT IN® and TAKE THE LEAD since 1986. With a B.A. in Education, an M.A. in Educational Psychology, and three recently college-graduated children of his own, Fran knows What Makes Kids KICK!