Live + Virtual Keynote + Breakout Presentations
KICKin’ IT IN with audiences of 40 to 10,800+ Fran Kick inspires people to be self-motivated and develop more personal leadership. If you want to know What Makes Kids KICK or you want your attendees to KICK IT IN and TAKE THE LEAD bring Fran Kick to your next event!
ASSOCIATIONS AND CONVENTIONS have KICKed IT IN with Fran Kick for opening keynotes, interactive welcome programs, multiple breakout sessions, pre-conference workshops, association leadership meetings, and association leadership retreats.
TOPICS for presentation themes include:
- Paying attention and responding appropriately
- The more you put into it, the more you get out of it
- What you put into it, is what you get out of it
- If you’re whining, griping and complaining, having a terrible time—maybe that’s why!
- Positive attitude vs. negative attitude—you ultimately make the difference
- Getting involved and cooperatively contributing
- The discipline of focus and the power of attention
- Positively reinforcing yourself and others to make positive choices
- Leading by example—because you can’t lead others until you lead yourself
FRAN KICK has been inspiring education-related association, convention, and meeting attendees to KICK IT IN® and TAKE THE LEAD since 1986. With a B.A. in Education, an M.A. in Educational Psychology, and three recently college-graduated children of his own, Fran knows What Makes Kids KICK!