A full-length how-to-facilitate video + eCourse
The Status Game explores how “status” can impact both leadership and teamwork within relationships, groups, organizations, companies, and communities. In many situations status over-influences both leadership and teamwork. While some people really want to become leaders because of the increased status it gives them. Others do not want to become leaders because of the increased status it gives them. Part of the Games That KiCK™ series of leadership team-building initiatives, the Status Game will:
- Help people see that too many times we do mistakenly “judge books by their covers.”
- Increase awareness of how sometimes status can limit collaboration.
- Challenge people to see how status creates cliques.
- Illustrate how money can influence status.
- Remind people to treat others the way they want to be treated.