Kick It In & Take The Lead
Developing the Self-Motivation to Take The Lead (Volume 1)
This unique collaboratively interactive book explores what it takes to develop the self-motivation to really make things happen. It’s definitely action oriented literally, graphically, and experientially so you can:
- Shatter the myths of leadership and see a new awareness level.
- Define leadership inclusively so everyone can discover the leader inside themselves.
- Discover the many roles, characteristics and styles of leadership and why sometimes they matter or sometimes they don’t.
- Find out what type of person you are when you make things happen, watch things happen or wonder what’s happening.
- Analyze your attitude to find out what motivates you extrinsically and intrinsically.
- Develop the commitment, trust and risk taking confidence in yourself and others.
- Realize whether you’re congruent in thoughts and action, words and deeds, talkin’ and walkin’ and KICKin’ IT IN!
If you’re someone who works with students and you are sick and tired of always telling them what to do and when to do it or if you are a student who’s sick and tired of always being told what to do and when to do it this book is for you!