Corporate Intern & Co-op
Orientation, Team Building, and Leadership Programs
Fran Kick works with corporate interns and college co-op students who want to develop better leadership and smarter followership for faster long-term results.
CORPORATE EVENTS AND MEETINGS for intern welcome programs, co-op orientations, onboarding facilitation, leadership retreats, team building off-site sessions, and annual meetings have KICKed IT IN with Fran Kick.
COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY students have KICKed IT IN with Fran Kick for orientation welcome programs, collegiate leadership workshops, keynotes, breakout sessions, pre-conference workshops, and retreats.
TOPICS for presentation themes include:
- Paying attention and responding appropriately
- The more you put into it, the more you get out of it
- What you put into it, is what you get out of it
- If you’re whining, griping and complaining, having a terrible time—maybe that’s why!
- Positive attitude vs. negative attitude—you ultimately make the difference
- Getting involved and cooperatively contributing
- The discipline of focus and the power of attention
- Positively reinforcing yourself and others to make positive choices
- Leading by example—because you can’t lead others until you lead yourself
- Looking@Leadership bringing people and ideas together
Fran Kick has presented over 3,306 paid presentations in all 50 U.S. states plus six Canadian Provinces to audiences from 40 to 10,800.
Russ Simon, Senior Policy Associate, New York Association of Training and Employment Professionals, Inc.