Live + Virtual Keynote + Breakout Presentations
Fran Kick works with corporate organizations and associations that want to develop better leadership and smarter followership for faster long-term results.
ASSOCIATIONS AND CONVENTIONS have KICKed IT IN with Fran Kick for opening keynotes, interactive welcome programs, breakout sessions, pre-conference workshops, association leadership meetings and retreats.
CORPORATE EVENTS AND MEETINGS for organizational department meetings, strategic planning, brainstorm facilitation, leadership retreats, team building off-sites, and annual meetings have KICKed IT IN with Fran Kick.
TOPICS for presentation themes include:
- Paying attention and responding appropriately
- The more you put into it, the more you get out of it
- What you put into it, is what you get out of it
- If you’re whining, griping and complaining, having a terrible time—maybe that’s why!
- Positive attitude vs. negative attitude—you ultimately make the difference
- Getting involved and cooperatively contributing
- The discipline of focus and the power of attention
- Positively reinforcing yourself and others to make positive choices
- Leading by example—because you can’t lead others until you lead yourself
- [email protected] bringing people and ideas together
Fran Kick has presented over 3,301 paid presentations in all 50 U.S. states plus six Canadian Provinces to audiences from 40 to 10,800.
Russ Simon, Senior Policy Associate, New York Association of Training and Employment Professionals, Inc.